Thursday, March 20, 2008

A preamble burst of passion

A person no matter how much a rebellion he is of the social wrongdoings, does catch a few muck spots. This is what happened lately with me when I used abusive language for someone from the fairer sex. Now please don’t get carried away with limited details and read the explanation I have to give.
It was 1900 hours and I was driving back home , I entered the NHS Gizri Gate and turned left for the third street. I was on my left lane and as I made the turn a black sedan car came in front of my car blocking my way. The headlights were so sharp , I could hardly see the person on the driving seat. Anyways, that car was to turn right and it was supposed to be in its own lane but it was blocking me on the wrong lane and expecting me to reverse and give it way to pass by. This was a really annoying situation for me. The car horned, hooted several times and this made me turn the ignition and the headlights off . I decided to stand static as a rock there no matter how prolong this drama goes.
A minute or two passed by and I was getting ready to get fist to fist with this idiot. That person definitely sensed my stubbornness and decided to reverse back a bit, and as a result got some room to get back to its original lane. I got my car started and as the car came pass me, what I saw was a girl of early 20s driving that god damned car which was jam packed with yippie style ladies. I pointed to my forehead,communicating her, what a jerk she had been. She pulled down the window ; I was expecting an apology from her. What I heard next was unbelievable. She used her fancy accent English( that these people learn from star plus soaps) shrilling “ You were on the wrong side and you did not give me …” She wasn’t finished yet with her hip lingo and I burst out with anger advising her “ F!@# You, get a drivers license a$$hole”, and zoomed ahead. She was definitely not expecting something like this and I saw her through the side mirror when she quacked back in a feeble voice ” F!#@ you toooo” .
She was late and definitely needed practice on uttering such words.
I wasn’t feeling conceited at all in fact I was surprised how I used the foul language for a mademoiselle for the very first time in my life and I regretted. It was just a preamble burst of passion and nothing more. Believe it or not, I don’t use such words in my daily life but what happened there was inexpliqueable. Anyways it was a funny tale of stupid people bumping into wrong guys and is mentioned just for the sake of entertaining your reading senses not your testosterones. :)

Moral of the story:
Grandmas make better drivers than hot chiks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home